- Suitable from 4-12 years approx. with a 7-position adjustable headrest
- Super light (weighing 8.9 lbs), allowing you to move the seat between vehicles with ease
- Has a variety of different installation options and can be used with or without the integrated Rigid LATCH connectors
- Adjusts for a proper fit and improved comfort for growing children with it’s 11 headrest positions
- Quick, secure installation with integrated LATCH connectors and front adjusters (can also be used as a backless booster)
- Comes with deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls to provide enhanced side impact protection
- Adjustable height and width that envelopes head and shoulders up to 12 years of age
- Remodeled headrest lined with thick EPP foam for better child comfort and protection
- 30mm reduction in the seat back to improve the fit of the Monterey base in any vehicle without reducing the internal seating capacity
- 6 headrest positions and comfortably fits children from 40 – 110 lbs(18-54kg) & 38-63 inches tall
- Can be used as a high back booster and a backless booster
- Contoured seat keeps your child in the correct position and comes with spacious interior dimensions
- Designed for fast growing kids from 40 – 120 lbs(18-54kg) and up to 63″(160cm)
- Two swivel cup holders to keep drinks and snacks within reach
- Lightweight design makes it easy to transfer between vehicles or take with you on any adventure
meet the growing family…
Back in 2007, Diono launched the original expanding booster seat. We’ve come a long way since that first pioneering invention, but our journey continues.
most loved accessories
award winning car seats
parents love Diono booster seats!
I spent about four months researching which car seat to upgrade to and comparing each one to any and all safety regulations…. I knew I wanted something that went above and beyond all safety regulations, and I really feel Diono has done that. It’s easy to set up and install…. Thank you, Diono, for making a great product that I can feel safe putting my kids into.
No parent should ever have to turn and look in the backseat to see if their child is still alive, but if you ever do I hope you see what I saw. My child perfectly snug in her Diono car seat; she did not move an inch; her car seat did not move an inch; everything around her was broken, but she was perfect. She did not have a single scratch on her.