- Three’s not a crowd: fits 3-across in most mid sized vehicles.
- Secure the littlest bundles of joy in our premium head and body support.
- Easy installation with the unique SuperLATCH system – a versatile top tether for both rear and forward-facing
- Luxuriously spacious, with memory foam and superior soft fabrics for extra comfort
- Easy boarding low profile
- Extended rear-facing capacity 5 to 50lbs enabling your little one to travel safer for longer
- Sleek design allows for a 3-across fit in most mid sized vehicles
- Additional impact protection with Aluminum reinforced frame and energy absorbing EPS foam
- Modern, versatile cover in soft, premium fabric for a comfortable ride everyday
- Enhanced side impact protection with extra-deep side walls
- Unique SuperLATCH system makes installation easy and secure
- Portable and folds flat with available carry straps for easy transport and travel
meet the family that started it all…
In 2008, we started something new, a new type of car seat for a new type of parent.
Today we not only have the evolution of the product that started them all, but we have an “all-in-one”, or convertible car seat for every family, for every journey and every household. Safety is for everyone and this family is designed to look after yours.
award winning car seats
most loved accessories
parents love Diono car seats!
I spent about four months researching which car seat to upgrade to and comparing each one to any and all safety regulations…. I knew I wanted something that went above and beyond all safety regulations, and I really feel Diono has done that. It’s easy to set up and install…. Thank you, Diono, for making a great product that I can feel safe putting my kids into.
No parent should ever have to turn and look in the backseat to see if their child is still alive, but if you ever do I hope you see what I saw. My child perfectly snug in her Diono car seat; she did not move an inch; her car seat did not move an inch; everything around her was broken, but she was perfect. She did not have a single scratch on her.