Nuna PIPA™ lite lx
keep it luxe & light
Nuna PIPA™ lite lx
A new little one brings a whole new meaning to your life, and you want to give them the very best. Nuna PIPA™ lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™ (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG) branded lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals.
Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design that exceeds American safety standards.
Because nothing’s too good for you and baby.
What makes PIPA™ lite lx great?
LUXE & LIGHT
Nuna PIPA™ lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™ (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG) branded lyocell fiber blend.
NO FLAME RETARDANT MATERIALS
From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
ALL SEASON, UPF 50+ CANOPY
UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and Dream drape™
Ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to: aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy; carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics.
COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DIONO STROLLERS
The Nuna PIPA™ lite lx is compatible with diono flexa, excurze and quantum 2 strollers to create a convenient travel system.
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps***
- must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- true lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch
- steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%****
- crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- super resilient top of the line plastics
- five point harness keeps little ones in place
- removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- leather-look carry handle is both supportive and stylish
- integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
Recommended usage 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in.
Seat Weight: 5.7 lbs. (without insert & canopy)
With Base: 19.7 lbs. (without insert & canopy)
Height: 22.5 inches
Width: 17.5 inches
Length: 27.3 inches
Care & Maintenance
– Machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle
– Drip dry
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not iron
– Do not dry clean
– Do not bleach
Plastic Handle & Harness:
– Use mild detergent, water and soft cloth
– Air dry
– Rinse using warm water
– Do not use any soaps, solvents or lubricants
– Air dry
looking for the perfect travel system?
Nuna PIPA™ lite lx and diono strollers are a match made in heaven.
So why not create the perfect travel system with our amazing bundles, that include the Nuna PIPA™ lite lx car seat and base, diono stroller and a set of car seat adapters (compatible with Nuna, Maxi-Cosi and Cybex).
think small but fierce
the apartment-friendly travel system
small footprint, big features
the city-sized travel system
3-in-1 multi-mode stroller
the performance travel system
what’s the diono.com difference?
Additional 2 year warranty*
Receive an additional 2-years warranty on all car seats and strollers purchased from diono.com. *T&C’s apply
FREE Shipping on orders over $200*
Diono proudly offers free shipping on orders over $200. *T&C’s apply
Join the Very Important Passenger Club
Unlock exclusive news, offers and discounts on all diono.com products.
1-2-1 Virtual Car Seat Fitting
Book a 1-2-1 virtual car seat fitting with a member of our car seat safety team