Nuna PIPA™ lite
Carrying less really is more.
Tough yet lightweight. Protective and portable. Exactly what you both need. Boasting a svelte design, the Nuna PIPA™ lite weighs in less than every infant car seat at 5.3 lbs.
Tote with ease longer knowing it goes the distance with Aeroflex™ foam, True lock™ base installation and high performance materials.
Because carrying less really is more.
the Nuna PIPA™ lite infant car seat in a nutshell
- Weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA™ lite is the lightest USA infant car seat
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to: Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- The PIPA™ lite is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to: Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight & resilient, carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics, and steel reinforced True lock™ base installation.
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- True lock™ base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system
- Compatible with most Diono strollers
Seat Weight: 5.3 lbs. (without insert & canopy)
With Base: 19.3 lbs. (without insert & canopy)
Height: 22.5 inches
Width: 17.5 inches
Length: 27.3 inches
Care & Maintenance
– Machine wash in cold water, delicate cycle
– Drip dry
– Do not tumble dry
– Do not iron
– Do not dry clean
– Do not bleach
Plasic, Handle & Harness:
– Use mild detergent, water and soft cloth
– Air dry
– Rinse using warm water
– Do not use any soaps, solvents or lubricants
– Air dry