Diono is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business and come through in the experiences we design for people – both in our coffeehouses and on the web.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve diono.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Our website is monitored and tested periodically by internal and third-party accessibility consultants. These people help us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser windows.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
Further accessibility efforts are under way. As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement. That way you’ll know about the progress we’re making.